Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We moved!!

For those of you don't know Zachio and Daddio have officially moved (in the real world - not cyber space). I even mowed the lawn on Monday - which I have decided is the marker of home ownership!Equipped it with a bunch of new furniture and art work. It feels good to be home!


Luckily I had the best moving crew imaginable - although for some of them it might have been thier last move! Thanks Bub and Zade for all of your work. The unpacking crew was also outstanding - and assures me everything matches (first time for everything!)


Zachio has started school and is doing great! Got his first school ear infection and everything!
I put up move pictures soon!

1 comment:

Shaila said...

Congrats on the new place! Enjoy your new home! Where did you put the monkey clock??!! - Nicole