Monday, September 24, 2007

Sometimes you got to be a little crazy.

For the vast majority of my life I have been relatively logical in the choices I have made.
Overall, it has worked in my favor. I got a top-notch job, a great group of friends, an excellent family, a sweet house and the world's best kid. But sometimes even I -mister logical decision maker - need to make a leap of faith. Logically, a single father with an intense full time job should not do anything that will consistently take time from each and everyday. But sometimes you got to be a little crazy, do something that isn't the most logical - simply take a leap of faith.

So after going to the human society for the past 9 months with Z, I/we are getting a dog! I have visited him 5 or 6 times now and each time I see him I smile like a little kid in the candy store. To make matters worse,Charley is a great dane - my favorite dog growning up was a great dane. He is laidback, gentle and sweet. Not sure I could find a better match for me.

Here are some pictures of the big guy!









1 comment:

Shaila said...

he rocks!!!!!! now Shaila's going to remind me how much SHE wants a great dane!

have fun!!

-Nicole