Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rose Bowl Parade - 3 year old Style!








Zachio and I were back East for new years. (Happy New Year!). As we were enjoying our lazy day - Zachio caught a glimpse of the Rose Bowl Parade and was fasinated by the marching band. Always looking for a way to improve my cool daddio status - I eagerly told Z that I played trombone when I was little. (Maybe "held a trombone in the school band" is a more true description of my trombone experience!!) . After my mother mentioned that my old trombone was in the "Daddio Shrine" (i.e. a closet where all of my important childhood memorbelia is stockpiled) Z and I quickly pull out the trombone and start jamming.

Well as you have probably guessed - my trombone skill is still at its peak and Zachio is my equal! Trombone today - tube tomorrow!!!

No comments: