Monday, May 21, 2007

Best Excuse Ever!

Now before I begin, I just want to make it clear to everyone that I am not in favor of excuses. But I feel compelled to share this story with you.


I am trying my best to have Zachio "help" around the house. True "help" is debatable since he is not even 3 yet. One of the things I ask him to do is to clear his plate after super. On Saturday night when I asked him to clear his plate, he looked up at me with his adorable brown eyes and said:


"Daddy, I am not going to clear my plate, I am busy...sitting in my chair!"


Is it alright if I use that excuse at work...Sorry boss, I am not gonna teach today, I am to busy sitting in my chair!
This picture is unrelated to the post but I figured I share!

2 comments:

Sos said...

Boy am I glad Z doesn't take after his old man in the looks department.
Uncle Joe aka the Good looking One

Shaila said...

I will try that line tomorrow when my boss asks me to do something... Ha!!
Very cute picture, Jake!
Nicole