Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mornings are Hectic!

It might seem obvious that getting ready in the morning is a little hectic with Z running around. Luckily Zachio loves to read. So in the morning after he consumes his 0-6 bowls of cereal (the amount he eats depends on some unknown alignment of the planets that I am still trying to decipher), I give him a piggy back to my bedroom and plunk him onto the bed. I then hand him a three foot high pile of books that lives next to my bed. He dives into them right away. I quickly jump into the shower and wash my 3000 body parts. The pile of books usually buys me a solid 6 minutes to shower! For some reason, yet to be determined, the other day Z wasn't interested in his books. Of course, his lack of interest into his books didn't happen until I was in the shower.

Z walks into the shower, calmly opens the shower door, sticks his head into the shower and exclaims: "Daddy, don't poop or pee in the shower!". After these words of wisdom he calmly closes the shower door, walks into the bedroom and starts reading.

Here are some pics of our morning shaving ritual!








No comments: