Thursday, October 18, 2007

He can dress himself!

It doesn't seem that long ago that all I could say about Zachio is that he could fill his diaper really well! While in a short manner of time (luckily), my little man can dress himself. This morning he demanded that he wear his oshkoshbagosh overallswith his Thomas the train t-shirt (i.e. his train engineer outfit). When I told him he needed to put on some shoes - he rain to his closet and put on his rain boots. Me being the draconian father that I am - told him that he couldn't wear his boots - he retorted - "Your majesty, train engineers wear boots!" (alright he doesn't call me majesty - I added that for rhetorical flair). He had me beat - train engineers do wear boots! So I let the 3 year old lawyer to wear boots to school!


I didn't manage to get a picture of the train engineer - but I did manage to catch a tiger in my living room. (Thanks Bub for the bestest tiger custome)!



It

No comments: