Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Z says the darnest things!

Zachio has started to play me. Whenever I ask him to do something that he doesn't want to do he replies "Mommy doesn't make me .....[action verb]" or "At mommy's I ..... [action verb]". Tonight over dinner was classic.

Daddio: Zachio, what you do at school today?

Zachio: Played with Iris and calcus

Daddio: Cool! Calcus is fun. Could you please sit on your bottom

Zachio: Mommy says I can stand during dinner. (as he sits down)

Daddio: You excited about Halloween tomorrow?!

Zachio: Yeah, I am gonna be a scary Tiger! Are you gonna be spooky?

Daddio: I am gonna be spooky - dont worry! Could you eat some tortelli?

Zachio: Mommy says tortelli is not healthy? Candy bars are healthy, right!

Daddio: Ummm...your organic spinach tortelli is ok to eat. Pretty sure its healthy.

Zachio: Peas are not healthy. Mommy told me peas are not healthy
_______

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! Watch out for unhealthy peas and tortelli!!

1 comment:

Shaila said...

he's a smart kid - already learning the ropes.
Have fun being "sppoky"!
Nicole