Thursday, March 22, 2007

Like Father Like Son!


Hope everyone is having a good spring break. (For those in the real world - sorry!). Mine is going really well so far - had the my first weekend without Z in 6 months. Big thanks to Jodie for helping me out with the hotel - I owe you - big time! I learned a bunch of things over break - Union Station is a common name for a train station (sorry Worcester), if your spedometer is broken there is a good chance your odometer does not work either - opps =), Mapquest has no qualms with telling you to drive thru a building - don't worried I stopped (but I did think about it)!
There is a story behind this picture (chik 'in head!) - but luckily I am to sober to tell anyone! (The photographer of this picture is the best! ) And for all of you wise guys out there - it is a chicken not a rooster! No rooster jokes! If you still don't get what I am alluding to you have a pure mind or you are very slow (no offense Joe!)


May everyone's break be as good as mine!


Z's favorite picture from my Spring Break Trip!



Anyone remember when we took the family vacation to Cancun and I entered the push-up contest at the pool. I think I came in a respectable 4th place which isn't bad for a 15 year old unless you take into account that Uncle Steve came in 2nd! Ah Spring Break memories!

No comments: