Sunday, April 15, 2007

He is the best - hands down!

Over the weekend Z and I made some chocolate chip cookies - well at least we tried. For some reason when you add twice the amount of baking powder the cookies come out funny (did you know there is a slight difference between Tbsp and tsp!) !!! After we have put the last batch of cookies in the oven I start washing the various baking instruments and Z quickly disappears into the bathroom. I figure (hope) he is acting out his new indepence and using the potty by himself. I hear the facuet in the bathroom turn on. I slowly count to 10 - thats enough time for a toddler to wash his hands right!!! I sprint to the bathroom and to my surprise Z is standing on his stool washing the mixing spoon!!!!!! He was doing dishes! I literally pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming! My almost 3 year old son was doing the dishes - LIFE IS GOOD!

A cute picture of Z and L (his nanny)

No comments: