Thursday, April 19, 2007

The ironies of Parenting!



Every week Z goes to the library and gets a bunch of books. Being the child of an academic he dutifully devours the books (don't worry he reads them too!). This past week one of the books was a Berenstein Bears classic - "A case of the Gimmies". This thoughtful, awe-inspiring text revolves around how Ma and Pa Bear handle Brother and Sister Bears' tatrums.




Yesterday Z literally had a full out tantrum, he was on the floor kicking, slapping his hands and screaming at the top of his lungs. You know what he was screaming - "Daddio, Daddio READ ME THE GIMMIES! READ ME THE GIMMIES! DADDIO DADDIO THE GIMMIES THE GIMMIES!


Probably didn't help his tantrum that I had an uncontrollable case of belly laughter! I laughed so hard I started to cry! Finding to laugh at in the everyday is pretty easy in my world! =)


(This pic goes with the last post I am just to lazy to put it there. )

No comments: