Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekends rock!






Zachio and Daddio silliness over the weekend. Had a really good, action packed weekend. And we watched football! Z was a happy camper (even though the Pats lost - Joe you owe me lunch!)




Highlight of the weekend was that it snowed. Actually got 2 inches of the white stuff. I attempted to make a snow man. My attempt was hampered by 1) I forgot how to do it; 2) anytime I rolled a ball of anysize Zachio squahsed it! Yes I actually had to think about how to make a snowman. Proof that I have been in the midwest for entirely to long!




Also had a snowball fight. Believe it or not I won. True Zachio didn't know we were playing but we had fun! And we even made a snow angel!

1 comment:

Sos said...

jake, I believe the lunch record is Joe 5, Jake 1